Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Empties

For my thoughts on the products I finished during December, keep reading!



Of course, I used up another can of Batiste dry shampoo. I don't think I can ever rave about this stuff enough. 

To be honest, I probably used no more than half of the Pantene spray gel, but I did use the last of it! My hair naturally has some waviness, but it tends to do better with some assistance - however, because it's so fine, there are many products which only weigh it down and make it worse. This doesn't do that, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling super crunchy either.


I am still working on using up the many samples I'd acquired. One I used this month was the Simple moisturizer. With only one use, it is difficult to really judge it. I didn't notice any negative results, but at the same time it didn't really impress me either. 

This is the second bottle of the Neutrogena cleanser I've used up. I have liked using it as part of my evening makeup removal and cleansing process. I'm currently looking into trying cleansing oils, but if I don't like them, this is definitely something I'd go back to.

I also loved the Simple gel cleanser. Although I'm trying to use up some others now, once they're gone I'll probably buy a full size of this cleanser.

The Simple wipes were okay...certainly nothing bad, but nothing that would make me buy them again either.

I've had this little bottle of Coconut Passion lotion from Victoria's Secret for a long time and finally finished it. I love coconut scented products and this is no exception - it is one of my favorites, actually! I have so many lotions, though, that I doubt I'll need to get this one for quite some time.


More samples - several primers and a few samples of the Garnier moisturizer I already love. I hadn't bought another jar since the last I used up and have been working on other samples instead, but I'd been missing it so I used up these samples as well. 

The Pixi and L'Oreal Magic Lumi primers were both somewhat shimmery, and while I didn't notice it through my foundation, that's not really something I want out of a primer. I did like the texture of the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer, but I don't think it did anything as far as helping with oiliness/lasting power.


I don't care for the Softlips lip balms much, and I wasn't much of a fan of the cherry flavor either. Another lip balm I am not sorry to see go.

I did enjoy the Maybelline Define-A-Brow - the fine tip made it really easy to use and I liked the color, and that it has the little brush on the end, but I feel like the product got used up extremely quickly. That's the only reason I'm not sure I'll repurchase it. I had to twist it up multiple times during a regular application.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the empties! I love hearing about people actually using up their makeup products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...