Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag - First Impressions

(click to enlarge)

I got my Summer Beauty Bag from Target this week! Mine included pouch-style samples of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner and Aveeno Living Color for Medium-Thick hair, a tiny sample of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, a little bottle of TreSemme Split Remedy shampoo, and a tube of Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock in SPF 70, as well as the coupon book and the bag everything came inside.

In general I'm really pleased with this set! I did see others that received a Split Remedy conditioner as well as the shampoo, but that's not that big of a deal. I love the little bottle - it's actually soft enough to squeeze the product out! I'll definitely reuse that for travelling once I've used it up. I'd been curious about that line after trying a leave-in spray and enjoying it. I've never had good experiences with TreSemme shampoos in the past so I'm thankful to be able to try a sample for free.

I'm also super pleased with the sunscreen! That's the kind I prefer to use on my face, and I like the size of this one! I'll either reserve it for travel or keep it in my bag just in case.

I have very fine hair, so I'm not sure if that'll make a difference in how well the Aveeno shampoo and conditioner work for me, but that's another brand I've been curious about so I'll see how it goes! And I've always had pretty good luck with Garnier products - and I love the scent - so I'll probably like these.

I'm not particularly excited about the Lip Butter sample - I've never been that impressed with them in general and this isn't a color I would have chosen, but I'll still give it a shot - sometimes colors can be surprising, after all.

And of course, the coupons! I'm trying to cut back my spending to almost nothing, so I probably won't use all of them, but there are some great deals in there and some that could be put towards products I actually need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...