Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kmart Haul - Jordana and Wet n Wild

I stopped in Kmart today and saw that Jordana was buy one get one 50% off, so I figured I would see if there was anything I wanted. I've been  hearing a lot of positive things about the Best Lash mascara lately, and I've had good experiences with blushes and single eyeshadows before, so I chose a few colors that looked nice.
L-R: Blush in Redwood, Blush in Tawny Beige, Eyeshadow in A Classic
Best Lash Volumizing Mascara
In addition to the Jordana products, the Wet n Wild section at this Kmart had many more of the Megalast lipsticks than any other stores I've been in lately, so I was able to get a few of the newer lipstick shades I hadn't seen yet.
L-R: Dollhouse Pink, Pinkerbell
I'm really happy with all of these things, especially the Jordana products! The eyeshadow looks like it might be quite similar to MAC's Coppering eyeshadow, which I've been wanting for quite some time - but at just $0.99 after the sale, I'll definitely take this one! 

I noticed a few similarities to products in my collection that I thought I'd share with you as well:
Top: Wet n Wild Megalast - Pinkerbell
Bottom: Covergirl Lip Perfection - Temptress
Left: Jordana - Redwood (blended, then heavier)
Right: Milani Minerals -  Mai Tai (heavier, then blended)
Have you tried any of these products?
What are your favorite Jordana products?

P.S. In case you missed it, check out my previous post, which puts a few of these new things to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...