Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

December Manicures

I can't believe how quickly December went - but it's already time for another monthly manicure wrap-up!

Working two retail jobs over the Christmas season was extremely busy, so my nails stayed the same for longer than usual, and there were a few that I neglected to photograph. The week prior to Christmas, I also did silver nails and then added on little red and green Christmas lights on a string on each nail - it was super fun and easy! I just used a dotting tool for the red and green lights and a black striping polish for the cord that connected them. I'm sad I didn't get photos of it, but I could post photos of the trial run I did on my nail wheel if anyone would like to see! For Christmas day, I just red and green on alternating nails.

Now that shopping has calmed down a bit, I should have more time to make January's manicures more interesting! Especially since I've added some polishes to my collection over the past month that haven't gotten a chance to get used yet!

For larger photos of each manicure and the polishes used, keep reading!


OPI - German-icure by OPI
OPI - German-icure by OPI, Essie - Shine of the Times
China Glaze - Escaping Reality, China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze!
Revlon - Posh, China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses
China Glaze - Ruby Deer, Milani - Green Sketch, L.A. Colors Art Deco Striping Polish - Silver Glitter
Butter London - The Black Knight
Butter London - Fairy Cake over Zoya - Minka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...