Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Current Favorite Products

For the first time ever I've decided to put together a favorites post! It's not really monthly favorites, since not all of this was acquired in the previous month. It does include things I've gotten over the summer - nothing that's been a favorite for a very long time or that I've previously repurchased. 

If you want to know anything about any of these products, just ask! Some of them I have already done blog posts about, and others I'm planning to do soon.
Nail polishes: OPI - Metallic 4 Life, Essie - Set in Stones, Lights, Milani - White on the Spot
Foundation: Neutrogena Shine Control foundation
Blushes: Jordana - Tawny Beige, Cargo - Key Largo
Powder Eyeshadows: L'Oreal Infallible - Endless Sea, Glistening Garnet, Golden Emerald, Cargo - Tahiti quad, Jordana - A Classic (this is the top left shade in the palette that says Covergirl)
Cream Eyeshadow - Milani Shadow Eyez - Champagne Toast
Perfume: Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola!
Lip products: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain - Smitten, MAC lipstick - Impassioned
Other products: Up & Up blotting sheets, Covergirl custom compacts (I found these at a dollar store, and each contained some pans of lipstick which I did not keep. I like these for storing singles as they have clear lids unlike the ELF palettes)
Brushes: Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush, Large Crease Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...