Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Face of the Day - April 4

If you've been following my blog for a very long time, you may remember that this is very similar to looks I used to do pretty often a few years back. (I'm sure there's at least one post of a looks similar to this one) I still love it - I had just been really trying to try a lot of different looks! I've been wanting to do more of my very bright looks like I used to do almost daily again recently - maybe I'll stick with it, we'll see!

Face:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro
Revlon Colorstay foundation
L'Oreal True Match powder
Milani Mineral blush - Sweet Rose

Eyes:
NYX HD Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Cherry, Orange, Yellow
NYX eyeshadow - Yellow Funk, Cherry
Jordana single eyeshadow - luv2shop
Jordana duo - perfect team (white only)
Milani Infinite liner - Infinite
NYX Slide on liner - Pretty Violet
Covergirl Lash Perfection mascara

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick - In Vogue
Revlon Super Lustrous gloss - Pink Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...