Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Nails of the Day : White and Black Dots


Here are my current nails! The base is 2-3 coats of Sally Hansen "White On" with Claire's matte top coat. 
I did the dots using the pen part of a Claire's two way nail art pen and brush in black. I decided to leave the dots shiny for a bit of texture contrast as well as the color. 

This is the second time I have used the Claire's matte topcoat, and I'm really impressed with it. It mattifies better than the Orly Nails for Males, and it lasts a long time without chipping. I would definitely recommend it. 

I found Essie's Matte About You at my Marshall's this weekend for $3, but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't compare it to the Orly or Claire's versions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...