Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Faces of the Day - Last Week

I sometimes take photos of my makeup for the day and then end up not posting it that day for whatever reason. I found a few from last week that I decided to share with you now! Unfortunately, I usually take the photo of all the products when I'm making the post, so those didn't happen. I probably won't remember most of the products as a result! 
From September 25th. I know I used Wet n Wild Nutty and Envy shadows. I *think* this was Wet n Wild 907C lipstick but I'm not positive.
From September 27th. The star of this look was the Cargo eyeshadow quad in Tahiti, although I did not use the dark green shade, just the other three. I also used Revlon Super Lustrous creme lipstick in Demure. (Not sure why that one gets called a creme - it definitely has shimmer! I wish it didn't but I don't *completely* hate it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...